Inside Sales Representative – Business Development
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty®, the leader in the home warranty industry, is currently seeing a seasoned and qualified Inside Sales Representative.
The qualified candidate will directly (through phone and technology) interact with prospects to position the value of our products and services as defined and supported by our sales methodology. Prospect new companies as potential customers of our products and services utilizing marketing. Business development focused, conversion of outbound and inbound sales calls, develop qualify and convert leads. A team player who will cooperate with internal resources to sign up and effectively onboard new builder members, meeting a minimum monthly goal. Collaborate with New Home Sales and Marketing management to execute marketing campaigns, documenting all activity through Salesforce immediately.
Develop business in assigned territory, lead management and daily lead follow up, develop business strategy to increase builder members, meet and or exceed a minimum monthly goal of builder members and daily outbound calls to meet and/or exceed daily, weekly and monthly call goals to achieve the pre-determined sales goals, collaborate, communicate and work with existing Integrated team.
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial individual
- A minimum of 2 years successful phone sales history
- Strong prospecting and cold calling skills
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Salesforce CRM)
- Outstanding internal and external customer service and phone skills
- Must be able to sell!
- Active property and casualty insurance license a plus, required within one year of employment (expenses reimbursed)
- Basic homebuilding and/or real estate knowledge is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year university desirable.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK.
How to Apply:
Please submit resume and salary history when applying to email@example.com.