Outside Sales Representative – Athens, Ga.
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty®, the leader in the home warranty industry, is seeking an experienced Sales Representative in Athens, Ga. A background in sales and/or previous experience in the building/insurance industry is strongly desired.
Examples of some of the day-to-day duties include:
- Establishes new accounts through prospecting and face-to-face contact in their established area.
- Services existing accounts in their established area through face-to-face contacts and other communication methods.
- Provides appropriate marketing material and required training to existing customers and staff.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the products and services available through HBW New Home division.
- Develops working relationships with key executive officers of Home Builder Associations (HBAs) and Building Industry Associations (BIAs) in their established area.
- Understands and maintains costs within established sales budget for their area.
- Strives to achieve and exceed established sales goals.
- Attends company sponsored regional and national education and training meetings.
- Attends, organizes and staffs local, regional, and national industry trade exhibits and fairs as required to promote the company’s products and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The qualified candidate will have some college education and at least 2 years of experience.
- A background in sales and/or previous experience in the building/insurance industry is desired.
- Excellent customer service and account management skills, the ability to negotiate and close sales, and basic computer/CRM skills.
- Reliable transportation is a must.
We offer a competitive salary, compensation and a full benefits package.
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK.
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements along with a salary history when applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.