Staff Accountant (Part-Time)
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty®, the leader in the home warranty industry, is seeking a qualified Staff Accountant for its Denver, Colo. office. This position will average 25-30 hours per week. The Staff Accountant will be a key member of the accounting team and will report to the Accounting Manager.
Examples of some of the day-to-day duties include:
- Responsible for the monthly close process
- Prepare and analyze monthly journal entries and reports
- Preparation of month end account analysis/reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of monthly internal financial statements
- Assist in gathering and compiling year end audit client prepared documents for external auditors
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting for actuarial studies and reinsurance analysis
- Assist with budget and forecasts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university
- Three plus years related experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with Great Plains accounting software
We offer a competitive salary, compensation and a full benefits package.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. NO THIRD PARTY SOLICITATIONS.
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK.
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements along with a salary history when applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.