Hover and click on the blue highlighted areas to learn
For specific coverages, see below.
more about this appliance.
General Maintenance Tips
- Ensure that the washing machine "legs" are adjusted for a level
installation by turning the "legs" counterclockwise to raise and
clockwise to lower.
- Make sure the water level of each wash load is appropriate for the
volume of clothes. Do not overload the machine.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to clean behind and underneath the
washer at least once every three months.
PLEASE NOTE: Certain items may be eligible for coverage. For inquiries regarding coverage, please reference your service agreement or contact us at 800.775.4736.
CLOTHES WASHER COVERAGE INCLUDES:
- All components except those excluded
- Plastic mini-tub, soap dispensers, filter screens, knobs, dials, lint screen and damage to clothing. One washer is covered per Service Agreement.