Can I choose my own Service Contractor and be reimbursed by 2-10 HBW?

If an authorized service contractor is not available in your area, 2-10 HBW will ask that you call a licensed and insured service contractor and request that they evaluate the problem. The service contractor must call 2-10 HBW for authorization prior to performing any service.