How do I submit a structural claim under the Builder’s Structural Warranty?

To submit a structural claim, complete the Notice of Claim Form For Structural Claims Only, which is located at the back of your Warranty Booklet. Send a copy of the completed form, a copy of your Certificate of Warranty and a $250 check payable to the Warranty Insurer to:

2-10 HBW Warranty Administration Office
10375 East Harvard Ave
Denver, CO 80231

We recommend, but do not require, that you send the documents by certified mail, return receipt requested.