Home Buyers Warranty Corporation and its affiliates listed below (referred to herein collectively as "2-10 HBW", "we" or "our") provide information regarding their warranty products and related services through this web site at www.2-10.com and all related web pages ("Site").
|Arias Holdings, LLC
HBW Holdings, Inc.
Arias Acquisitions, Inc.
HBW Services, LLC
Home Buyers Warranty Corporation III
HBW Warranty Administration, LLC
Home Buyers Resale Warranty Corporation
Home Buyers Warranty Corporation VI
2-10 HBW Warranty of California, Inc.
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty of Oklahoma, Inc.
||2-10 Home Buyers Warranty of Virginia, Inc.
2-10 Holdco, Inc.
HBW Insurance Services, Inc.
Red Rocks Builders, Inc.
New Home Warranty Insurance Company,
A Risk Retention Group
HBW Insurance Services, LLC
HBW Insurance Services of Texas, Inc.
BridgeWorks Commercial Management, LLC
We provide the Site for informational purposes regarding our services and there is not a guarantee that products or service may be available in your area. You may request additional product information through our Site by submitting a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Children Under the Age of Thirteen
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on this Site, make any purchases through the Site or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will immediately delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact our Privacy Officer by email at email@example.com.
3. Information We Gather About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including:
- Information you provide to us on applications, warranty contracts or other forms, which may include non-public, personally identifiable information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card number if you pay for a warranty or any of our services through this Site.
- Information we collect as you navigate through the Site, including usage details, IP addresses, cookies, web beacons and other technologies.
A. Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes non-public, personally identifiable information provided at the time of submitting applications for warranty coverage, renewals, new home warranty enrollments, filing claims, or payments associated with any of these activities. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site or request information about our products and services.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site including your credit card information required to complete the transaction.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including home addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers).
B. Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Site, we may also collect details of your visits to the Site, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to gather aggregate data for our advertisers and for our statistical records. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual needs.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
- We may also gather other information about your usage of any portion of the Site, and may utilize web beacons, which are electronic images that permit the Company to count users visiting the individual pages in the Site, and for other related Site statistics such as recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity. Web beacons are used for aggregated statistical data only and not used to access your non-public, personally identifiable information.
- We have implemented certain Google Remarketing, Analytics and Display Advertising features to collect data about visitors to our website in order to deliver advertising content in a manner that is specifically directed toward the interests expressed by the visitors while on our website. Visitors can opt-out of receiving interest-based advertising via the following link: Google Ad Settings
4. Disclosure and Use of Information
We may use information we collect about you or that you provide to us in the following ways:
- To present our Site and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about any additions, upgrades or changes in our services
We may disclose nonpublic, personally identifiable information that you provide via this Site to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
We may also share your nonpublic, personally identifiable information with non-affiliated third-party contractors and service providers as necessary to process and settle claims, issue or renew and process home service contracts, issue and process builders' new home warranties, and to fulfill other related service or warranty obligations.
We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose mailing lists or other information obtained through our Site to any non-affiliated companies for their marketing purposes. In order to have accurate records of whom we received direct communications from or whom we sent communications to, we may indefinitely store the information you provide us through the Site.
5. Security of Nonpublic, Personally Identifiable Information
The security and protection of your nonpublic, personally identifiable information is very important to us, and we take appropriate precautions to protect the data and information under our control from unauthorized access, misuse, accidental loss, or alteration. All of the information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls and all payment transactions are encrypted. We have security measures in place to restrict access to your information to appropriate employees and contractors.
In addition, we employ other measures to help protect your information, including compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards ("PCI DSS"). Regular quarterly audits of the information technology infrastructure, data security and Internet security procedures will be performed in conjunction with PCI DSS standards testing to ensure that PCI DSS compliance is maintained. The PCI DSS and supporting documents represent a common set of industry tools and measurements to help ensure the safe handling of sensitive information. The PCI DSS standard provides an actionable framework for developing a robust account data security process which includes prevention, detection and reaction to security incidents.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your nonpublic, personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee complete security of your nonpublic, personally identifiable information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of such information is at your own risk.
6. Third Party Web Sites
Our Site may provide links to other web sites that are not maintained or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party web sites you visit through any links on our Site.
7. Accuracy of Your Non-Public, Personally Identifiable Information
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
Attn: Privacy Officer
One Denver Highlands
10375 East Harvard Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80231