2-10 HOME BUYERS WARRANTY (2-10 HBW)
See your coverage options and get peace of mind.
Homeowners insurance and home warranty complement one another and coverage provided by either does not overlap.
- 2-10 HBW has been in the industry for over 40 years.
- More than 6 million homeowners have chosen and trusted 2-10 HBW to protect their homes through a Home Warranty Service Agreement.
- 2-10 HBW has paid 97.5% of claims, totaling more than $430 million.
- Customers consistently rate our service highly because we consistently provide qualified local contractors.
As an important reminder, 2-10 HBW covers breakdowns caused by routine wear and tear. Breakdowns caused by neglect or a lack of regular maintenance are not eligible for coverage. Fortunately, maintaining everything that keeps your home humming can be easy and straightforward, and we have tips and guides to help.
- Preventative Home Maintenance Checklist
- Creating a Maintenance Guide for Your Home
- 9 Home Maintenance Goals You Can Make This Year
- HVAC Maintenance and Upkeep Tips for Homeowners
- Plumbing Maintenance Checklist for Homeowners
- Good Maintenance to Keep Your Refrigerator Running for Years
- Top Winter Home Maintenance Hacks
We’ll dispatch an approved, insured, local contractor in your area. You’ll set an appointment with them, and when they arrive, they’ll collect your Service Fee (see your service agreement for specific details about your Service Fee).
Once your contractor repairs or replaces the breakdown, the contractor bills 2-10 HBW for covered work (please reference your service agreement for coverage details and limits). And you can get back to enjoying home ownership.
- Supreme Coverage
- Additional Refrigerator / Wine Cooler / Stand Alone Freezer
- HVAC Surplus
- Luxury Package
- Roof Leak
- Pool / Spa Equipment
- Water Softener
- Well Pump
In fact, when selling your home, having or including a home warranty is likely to increase the final sales price. After the remaining term of the warranty, the new owners can simply renew their coverage on an annual basis.