- Use vinegar to remove mineral deposits from the heating element.
- Keep the spray arm clean and free of any soap buildup.
- When loading, be sure the dishes do not interfere with the movement of the spray arm.
- Periodically use a rinse agent to minimize soap film.
- Using a granular soap rather than a liquid soap will help reduce the suds in the dishwasher.
- Too many suds may cause water to drip from the door.
- Check for any sign of leaks or water stains on the floor.
Array (  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 10821 [name] => Appliance Maintenance [slug] => appliance-maintenance [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 10821 [taxonomy] => topic [description] => [parent] => 10816 [count] => 7 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 ) )