- Use a vacuum cleaner to clean behind and underneath the refrigerator at least once a year.
- Clean and dust the sides and top of your refrigerator regularly.
- Check and clean the interior shelves, lining, and door gasket every three months.
- Help keep the inside of the refrigerator smelling clean by always keeping a cup of baking soda in the refrigerator.
- Avoid overloading your refrigerator to maintain proper temperature.
Array (  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 10821 [name] => Appliance Maintenance [slug] => appliance-maintenance [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 10821 [taxonomy] => topic [description] => [parent] => 10816 [count] => 7 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 ) )