Seasonal Maintenance Tip
Use your bathroom fan as little as possible during winter. It sucks out shower steam, but also heat in nearby rooms.
Structural and Home Warranty Knowledge Center
Information and resources you need about our industry-leading products and services
Search the Knowledge Center:
Questions About Warranties
- What is a "structural defect"?
- Why should I provide a home warranty to my buyers?
- Why should I sell my homes with a 2-10 HBW home warranty?
Questions About Being a 2-10 Service Contractor
- Is there a service fee for each visit?
- Is there a limit to the number of service requests that can be placed?
- What is a Home Warranty Service Agreement?
Systems & Appliances Service Agreements
A 2-10 HBW Home Warranty Service Agreement helps homeowners reduce the overall cost of owning a home by protecting them against unexpected system and appliance breakdowns. This video illustrates how these service agreements save homeowners money and make homes more valuable in a competitive real estate market.
One in four homes will suffer some form of structural distress, and repairs could cost on average $42,500. Home buyers and home builders need to protect themselves. This video shows the importance of buying from a quality builder who is a member of 2-10 HBW.