2-10 Home Buyers Warranty® (2-10 HBW®) would like to congratulate Michael LeCorgne for receiving the Michael J. Penn Distinguished Service Award from the Louisiana Home Builders Association (LHBA). This award was created and sponsored by the LHBA Associates Council to honor Michael J. Penn, who passed away from cancer in 2012. Mike Penn was a builder member and a visionary who was an inspiration to the LHBA members.
In order to be considered for this honor, the following criteria needed to be met:
- An LHBA member in good standing
- Served at the state level for a minimum of 5 years
- Serviced as Chair of at least 2 state committees
- The recipient shall be someone who is looked up to by all of their peers
- The recipient shall be someone who puts the goals and greater good of the LHBA and its members above their own personal goals
- The recipient shall be someone who is committed to the professional development of others
- The recipient shall be a champion of change for the betterment of the home building industry
Winners were officially announced on January 7, 2016 at the Louisiana Home Builders Association Installation Awards Banquet, and recognized at the 2016 International Builders’ Show in Las Vegas.
In addition to his commitment to LHBA, Michael has been on the NAHB National Board of Directors since 2017.
Michael has also been with 2-10 HBW for over 16 years, providing risk management solutions to home builders, remodelers and light commercial builders.
About 2-10 HBW
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty has covered over 5.5 million new and pre-owned homes, and has a network of more than 10,000 authorized, independent service contractors. They partner with thousands of the nation’s finest real estate professionals, home builders and service contractors who consider their coverage the industry’s most comprehensive structural and systems and appliances protection available.