A company with a history of doing the right thing
Home ownership is a cornerstone of the American Dream. But building, buying, selling, and protecting a home can be challenging and expensive.
The 2-10 suite of solutions and services works to improve the quality of homes and the experience of home ownership by helping builders, agents, and homeowners protect more and pay less for quality coverage.
From structural warranties and Home Warranty Service Agreements to homeowners insurance and more, 2-10 makes protecting a home simple and affordable.
Here are just a few ways 2-10 has done the right thing since our founding.
- Administering industry-leading structural warranties, which protect builders and buyers, for more than 40 years
- Reducing the cost of expensive, inconvenient breakdowns by offering Home Warranty Service Agreements to agents and homeowners
- Paying out over half a billion dollars in claims for our clients
- Covering over 6 million homes across the United States
Do the right thing
Above all else, 2-10 works hard to do the right thing. This includes:
- Being honest and transparent about our products and services, and in our communications
- Committing to corporate responsibility
- Giving back to our local communities
Internally and externally, we treat people with respect, compassion, and understanding. This means protecting our clients against the unexpected and supporting our employees and partners.
Improving the quality of homes and the experience of home ownership requires a deep commitment to excellence. 2-10 provides unparalleled expertise and solutions to best protect our clients and partners.
Profitable growth allows us to reinvest in our people, products, and services, reinforcing our dedication to doing the right thing, valuing people, and pursuing excellence.
2-10 believes in strength through diversity
A diverse workforce provides diverse viewpoints, which creates more opportunities for success. 2-10 is deeply dedicated to empowering employees to be their true selves in pursuit of our goal to improve the quality of housing and the experience of home ownership. We’ve created four Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to nurture our strength in diversity.
We have four Employee Resource Groups (ERGs):
- Women in the Workplace
- Veterans and Allies
- BIPOC and Allies
- LGBTQIA+ and Allies
Each and every employee is welcome in each group. Within our ERGs, employees discuss the unique challenges, barriers, and opportunities they’ve experienced throughout their lives, along with how to best support each other to create an inclusive workplace that people love to work at.
Benefits and perks
- Medical insurance
- Health savings account
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid maternity leave
- Basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental life and AD&D insurance
- 401k matching plan
- Disability insurance
- Additional Colonial insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Located across from the Iliff Light Rail Station
- Discount home warranty program
- In-office fitness center
Where we work
Our corporate office is conveniently located in Aurora, Colorado, off the I-225 Iliff Exit and across from the Iliff Light Rail Station.
Don’t live in the greater Denver area? We may have an open position near you.
Most new employees will begin work REMOTELY. However, some accounting and IT roles are required to be in office. Employee health and safety is important to us, and we’ve determined that it is not in anyone’s best interest to allow full-time office presence at this time.
Join the 2-10 happy home team
Are you interested in working for a company that does the right thing, values people, pursues excellence, and promotes growth?
Roles we hire for:
- Customer service (full time, temp, and seasonal)
- Field sales
- Inside sales