Yes, every home buyer should get a home warranty when buying a house. Now, you might say to yourself, “Of course a home warranty company thinks I should get a home warranty.” That’s why we want to show you the facts behind what a home warranty does and why you should work with a trustworthy home warranty company like 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty (2-10 HBW). Let’s check it out.
Why should you get a home warranty when buying a house?
Home ownership is expensive. Between down payments, property taxes, maintenance, and everything else, you’ll likely spend a good chunk of money just to enjoy the basics of home ownership. The last thing you need while juggling these responsibilities is an unexpected breakdown to a major system or appliance. Just look at how much it can cost you out of pocket, on average.
|Appliances||Average Repair Cost*||Average Replacement Cost*|
|HVAC (heating & cooling)|
*Based on estimated average retail cost of repair/replacement and observed claims experiences of 2-10 HBW customers.
Think about how often you use your refrigerator, oven, furnace, air conditioner, plumbing, and electrical system. You probably use most of these systems and appliances without even thinking about it! Unfortunately, each of these items will one day break down from routine wear and tear, and it can cost a lot of time and money to fix them.
A home warranty plan from 2-10 HBW can take a lot of the stress of breakdowns off your shoulders. Here’s how:
- It can reduce your out-of-pocket costs to a much smaller Service Fee (usually less than $100).
- It gives you access to local, trustworthy technicians, which means less stress and frustration finding a qualified contractor on your own.
- You can personalize your coverage to fit your needs and budget.
In short, a home warranty from 2-10 HBW reduces the cost, stress, and time it takes to address routine breakdowns. That provides valuable peace of mind.
How can you get home warranty coverage on your home?
Generally, you can get home warranty coverage on your home in three ways:
- Your real estate agent purchases it for you. This is one of the most common ways to get home warranty coverage on your home. Most agents understand how valuable coverage is for new homeowners and purchase coverage for them. If you’re in the buying process and your agent hasn’t mentioned a home warranty from 2-10 HBW, ask!
- The home seller includes coverage in closing costs. Some home sellers provide home warranty coverage in closing costs.
- You purchase it yourself. Whether you’re purchasing your first house or have owned your home for years, 2-10 HBW provides coverage to protect your home and your budget.
When you purchase your own coverage, you can personalize it to your specific needs. That’s one of the biggest benefits of working with 2-10 HBW.
What does 2-10 HBW do for you?
When you choose 2-10 HBW for your home warranty plan, you get several benefits.
- Lower out-of-pocket costs. We help you reduce out-of-pocket costs for covered breakdowns caused by routine wear and tear.
- Less stress searching for technicians. Finding a trustworthy technician can be challenging. We plug you into our independent Service Contractor network and do the research for you, so you don’t need to spend so much time searching.
- Plans you can personalize. 2-10 HBW offers several different plans with tons of additional options. That lets you get the coverage you need at a price you want.
- Perks and programs. 2-10 HBW offers perks and programs to make home ownership more enjoyable.
- Transparent coverage. Our service agreements are transparent and clear about your coverage, limits, and exclusions. And you can always double-check online or by calling customer service.
Keeping your home happy and humming takes a lot of work. A home warranty plan from 2-10 HBW takes some of that work off your plate when a covered system or appliance breaks down. Be sure to get a free quote on coverage from 2-10 HBW, and see how we can help make your experience of home ownership even more fulfilling.
2-10 HBW offers the most comprehensive home warranty coverage for homeowners. Let us help you protect your home.
What Does a Home Warranty Cover When Buying a House?
10 Expenses Every Homeowner Should Expect