What Is a Home Warranty?
A home warranty is a yearly service contract that covers the replacement or the repairs of appliances and systems in your home, usually for a period of one year. This contract covers homeowners for breakdowns due to normal wear and tear.
Home Warranty FAQs for Homeowners
What is a home warranty plan?
A home warranty plan refers to your specific contract for your home. Many of the parts and components of your home’s heating, HVAC, plumbing, washer and dryer are covered under the typical home warranty plan.
Before entering a contract with a home warranty company, you should review your contract and coverage before you need it.
The home warranty from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty offers the most comprehensive warranty coverage across your home systems and appliances of any home warranty plan on the market today.
What do home warranty plans cover?
Most home warranty plans include coverage for your home’s appliances, as well the main parts and components within your air conditioning (HVAC), water heating, plumbing and electric systems. Our home systems and appliances service agreements for homeowners allows you to select coverage for additional items including:
- Septic System
- Roof Leak
- Pool & Spa Equipment
- Water Softener
- Extended Pipe Leak
- Additional Refrigerators, Wine Coolers and Stand-Alone Freezers
Get a free quote on a home warranty from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.
What’s the difference between a home warranty and home insurance?
Home insurance protects your home against damages or loss due to unforeseen events including extreme weather and fire. Home insurance does not cover your home’s systems and appliances caused by everyday wear and tear.
Your home warranty supplements your home insurance coverage, protecting your essential home system components and appliances when they break down due to normal wear and tear. Most home insurance products do not offer this coverage.
Here’s how a warranty from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty works
- Select your coverage. 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty has flexible home warranty plans to meet your budget and coverage needs.
- When a covered item breaks down, call us to schedule a visit from a service technician. Be sure to read your coverage contract before you call.
- A service technician in your area will be scheduled to pay you a visit. We do our best to match our schedule times to yours.
- A service fee is due when we arrive to fix your covered item.
- We complete service and you get to continue to enjoy coverage from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.
What our customers are saying
Take a look at our REVIEWS PAGE to see what our customers are saying about 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty