- Ensure that the washing machine legs are adjusted for a level installation by turning the legs counterclockwise to raise and clockwise to lower.
- Make sure the water level of each wash load is appropriate for the volume of clothes.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Remove and clean the lint screen after each drying cycle has been completed.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to clean behind and underneath both the washer and dryer at least once every three months.
- Annually check the lint vent and make sure it is not blocked.
Array (  => WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 10821 [name] => Appliance Maintenance [slug] => appliance-maintenance [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 10821 [taxonomy] => topic [description] => [parent] => 10816 [count] => 7 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 ) )